Monday, August 17, 2009

I now know what is STRESS!


Right now, I am feeling like this:



orrrrrrrr thissssssss:





I am sooooooooo veryyyyyy stressed out..Tension has mount up like anything in the past few hours. Don't think its a cricket tournament where India need 1 run to win or lose is making my tension mount up...Its my visa.Today I will be getting back the documents I have submitted for the visa application. Along with it, either a visa or a visa rejection letter will also come. I don't know whether it is proper to write about visa and its related stories so much as if I am going to have a child.I think I am really making more chaos than that inside me - in my mind & heart for this visa. But what to do ppl, this blog is my heart and soul and I am happy that I have u ppl to share every moments of my life with me.Please pray for me..I really need some prayers!!

Love,


7 comments:

Sandy said...

Where is your visa for? The UK? I hope you get good news very soon.

AK said...

Yes Sandy..For UK. Now, when I am typing this 4 you,I have already got it. Thanks 4 ur wishes and ur love.Keep reading.

AK said...

I just visited ur blog..Looks great.I loved the theme, the layout.Great work!!

Penelope said...

I hope things work out with your visa. Welcome to SITS!

AK said...

Thank you penelope, for the wishes and for the love. Ur blog looks very refreshing to me.I am sorry that I couldn't find a way to vote for u.Wherever I click, it was coming back to ur blog!!

Penelope said...

It's ok, I appreciate that you tried :)

AK said...

Thank you penelope. If there's a way to do it just let me know.

Check this out too..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin