Sunday, September 6, 2009

BUSYYY, BUSYY AND BUSSYYY

{Doing all by myself! I think I have to get acquainted to doing everything myself soon....hmmm..}

I am sooo busy now a days. I just can't think of anything else other than 'things to do'. I am feeling sooo bad about the fact that I couldn't give my readers anything for a while and I also couldn't hop into their blogs and give some love. Anyways I am 'estimating' the time period for this busy schedule to be one more month from this date!! Ya..that's toooo long. But I have to do a lot of things to get myself adjusted to, leaving my birth country and settling myself, thousands of miles apart, in another country.The coming days are going to be hectic, for sure. I was just going around internet looking for some pics to post here. I found these which made me laugh.I hope it will make u laugh too.
{This one doesn't suit my situation except for the fact that she is also busy! But I really laughed.Look at her face!}

{What about this one?? Nice person to help right?}
It is really hard when u r not getting time for something u love to do. I love to blog.I love the bloggers community and I love it when one follower is added to my list{which is not happening for a while..ha ahha ha... hopefully because I am not writing often!}. I love reading other people's life and I hope u are enjoying reading mine. I hope that I will get some time to spare for this soon.

So what was I saying??ya..it is hard that I am not getting time for the thing I love doing. It is harder, when u are not getting time because you are doing things which u hate. Which comprises of: Talking to banks, seeing their awful faces and answering their questions wondering how stupid and adamand they are!{same time praying that they agree with my answer!}, shoooooppping from underwears to crockeries in one go!{which also includes endless payments reducing the amount I have in my account.}..... My goddd!! I have started to hate almost everything that I am doing these days. Hope that this phase will be over soooonnnn.

Love,


4 comments:

Carma Sez said...

all that mundane stuff can zap the joy out of life very quickly. Hang in there!

Hope you can resume regular blogging once you get settled in.

Renji Bala said...

Achoda...chakkarade chweet fotos aanallo niraye...."...........Let this little angel make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for all those who hold her in their heart......

Tamara Dawn said...

Hey thanks for dropping by! I've missed you but glad to know that all is well and you are just busy! Take care and hope to catch up with you and your travels soon!

Ann On and On... said...

I just put a photo on my blog about taking time to relax... I hope you find some time soon.

Welcome to SITS!

Check this out too..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin